Clicks Health Hub
TPP has worked closely with Clicks since 1997 to produce Clicks ClubCard magazine as well as a number of printed supplements. In more recent years TPP has played a major role in the Clicks digital space, conceptualising digital cam- paigns, managing all social media platforms and developing digital content. We have also played an integral role in commercialising the Clicks site and social platforms, one of a number of clients we do this for.
To establish the retail brand as a credible, leading local source of health information, thereby driving traffic and sup- porting the launch of the e-commerce site.
- Develop A-Z of conditions, A-Z of vitamins & minerals, A-Z of medicines, as well as several “super sections” (rich-content environments) including quizzes, slideshows, video.
- Fresh daily content loaded and managed by TPP, and vetted by independent medical professionals.
- Over 100 000 monthly users
- Average sessions times of >2 mins
- Makes up nearly 8% of all organic search traffic to clicks.co.za
- Customers visiting the Health Hub are twice as likely to purchase online.